Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Foliage and the Weekend Were Perfect

I don't think I can remember a Thanksgiving weekend that was as beautiful as this one was. The weather was unbelievably mild (someone actually went in the water on Saturday). And the colour totally reached its peak on Saturday.

When we went for the tin boat ride, I didn't have my camera. So we went out again this afternoon and I took quite a few pics. Even with boat motion, they are not too blurry and I think capture the colours. I love the juxtaposition of the colours to one another, the leaves to the evergreens, and the contrast of the foliage against the trees that are nearly gone and how the birches stand out in the colour.

I hope you enjoy these. There are 35 here and I just decided to share them all. No editing.



































It really is like living in a Group of Seven painting at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment