Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Booze Island.

Thanks to everyone for the great responses to the blog. I'm glad everyone is keen to see the pictures I'm keen to share.

In response to a request, I took three pictures of the island view out my window - now with even more snow.




I don't have a telephoto lens, I am not a great photographer plus I am taking these pictures from inside the cottage, so the quality is what it is.

Hopefully, I'll be able to move around when the lake is safe and provide a few pictures from some different perspectives.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view, Wendie!
    You got a great idea for a blog here and I look forward to following along.
    Happy New Year! ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the view....can't say I like the snow though.
    Happy New Year to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete