Sunday, February 6, 2011

New iphone camera.

A trip to TO for Friday and Saturday resulted in a new iphone for me - I am now a total Mac person. And will finally be able to synch all my technical tools. Yippee.

I left the Parry Sound flurries behind on Friday morning. By the time I was at Port Severn, the sun was fighting with the clouds. By Barrie, it was sunny, so it made for a great drive. The trip home was quick, with everyone passing me although I was clipping right along just below 120. Amazing that the speed signs appear to be a "mere suggestion".

This morning, very tiny flakes with a grey sky and as I took this shot, I just missed some early bird snowmobilers. You don't see them this early very often. Perhaps off to brunch at Crane Lake.



Forecast here is grey and snowy until well into the week. But I'm sure I can find something to share at some point.

Happy Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment