Monday, September 26, 2011

Falling into Fall

The colour show has begun.

In some parts, it is more spectacular than others, and I bet they will peak just in time for Thanksgiving. (Time for me to get a new camera, so I don't have to keep using my phone.)
The drive in from Oastler Park is becoming quite colourful. Here is our cottage name tree with its orange crown.


Since it was such a glorious weekend, we did two day trips - Saturday to Huntsville along the Aspdin Road (which was spectacular) and Sunday to Killbear. Just that little bit further north, the leaves were quite a bit behind. Someone said that the trees on the Bay are the last to turn and I saw proof of that this weekend.




And proof of lower water levels as well, as you will see from these pictures.  
The black line is the usual water level.

These rocks have always been under water before.

No comments:

Post a Comment